Friday, April 16, 2010

Cake everywhere!!

Wow... I just have to say that each day that goes by I love my cricut more and more! I made a bunch of Mother's Day Cards and took them to work...sold them all asap and got requests for more! I could hardly believe it!!! Wish I'd taken pics of the first batch, but I'll def take pics of the next one...some B'day card requests were made as well so I'll have some goals to complete this weekend. I also want to get another youtube vid finished and I should have time for that as well. This has been an exciting week all around!!

I won the new Birthday Cake cartridge from Everyday Cricut I really enjoy their daily tutorials and seeing the actual cuts from mostly carts I don't have. I am even more exicited about the cart I won because we went to the circus last week and I was lamenting not having a circus tent minibook or one that I could cut with my bug....WHA LA or "ask and you shall receive" because lo and behold there's the cutest little circus tent on there!!! So now I'm stalking my mailbox!

I also discovered the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. I don't have the Cuttlebug, but I love their embossing folders! I run mine through my Big Shot (side note DH just noticed my Big Shot this week, asked me what it did and commented on the amount of stuff I have LOL). Anyway they are giving away a Cake! So if you want it, drop on by here, if you don't want it, sign up and my b'day is in May...I'll take it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)