1. My dh held me for no reason at all as we watched hulu.
2. The dentist and his assistant promised me that I would only feel "pressure" and not pain while they were pulling my tooth and that is exactly what I felt.
3. Not having much experience with pain meds, I turned into a pain free drooling monkey when I took the pain meds from my dentist. Needed them every four hours on Wednesday.
4. Don't seem to need pain meds today.
5. When I was running errands at Wal-Mart yesterday, a gentleman made a point of stopping a complete stranger (decked out in military garb) to thank him profusely for the job he was doing. This really touched me and I was amazed at myself, that it made me so emotional. I was so proud and happy to have witnessed this event. The soldier seemed embarrassed and hurried away quickly. I didn't even see him before I heard him being thanked. I'm sure the man who thanked him never noticed me look around. It was a really special moment.