Thursday, July 16, 2015

Planner Challenge Accepted!

I've been so much busier this week than I originally planned, I still have a couple more challenges that I really want to get finished, but I decided to do something really brave for me and make an insert in my planner! I'm getting more and more into decorating my planner and I'm LOVING using stamps and my scrappy supplies to get this done. I had some washi and paper from Pinkfresh Studios in my stash and some stamps from V's Sweet Ideas and Mommy Lhey and some LOVELY dazzling glittery gems also by V's Sweet Ideas. I LOVE how it turned out! I've been so "scared" to do this for some weird reason... it's just paper, right?


I'm linking this up to the challenge at SpeigelMomScraps 5th birthday celebration. How many challenges have you entered?

1 comment:

  1. Ongosh so cute!!! Love those stamps and glittery dots from V's!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)