Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 Hanukkah Cards

So Hanukkah ends at sundown this evening, but it has been really lovely this year and I made some cards that I was really happy with using the Clique Kits Eight Crazy Nights and some stamps I've had in my stash for a while. I love Lawn Fawn's Happy Hanukkah stamp set and Paper Smooches has two that I love using both the Kibitzing Sampler and Kibitzing Icons. I did get photos before they went out in the mail, so I hope you enjoy.


This first card is a shaker card that I loaded up with gold sequins and used the included dies in the kit as well as that BEAUTIFUL Theresa Collins paper!


This uses my new stamp and die combo from Simon Says Stamp, I love those ugly sweaters that you can customize. I stamped my sweater, then my stars and used the Washi included in the Eight Crazy Nights kit to cover an ink boo boo in the top right hand corner. I LOVE how this turned out!! The background is my favorite background stamp from Lawn Fawn and it comes with the Let it Snow set of Stamps, and I use this all the time for snow or confetti.


This was supposed to be a background for another sweater, but I love that Menorah from Kibitzing Icons and so I just used the matching sentiment stamp and made a CAS card here.


This one looks super traditional to me, I used the die from the Eight Crazy Nights kit then some navy paper (the silver glitter is Glitter tape by American Crafts just stuck on some cardstock.) That skinny Little B washi from the kit, I layered up a bunch of diecut stars to make it dimensional and called it a day. CAS.


This is my favorite! The cutout is the negative of the star above and I was going to make this a shaker card, but I forgot to put the clear acrylic in place before I put on the glittery layer which is also American Crafts Glitter Tape. I used some Glimmer Mist in the color Jack Frost that I had in my stash and made this lovely card. REALLY LOVE how this turned out.

 I am a little panicked because I don't think I photographed a single Christmas Card and I made some really detailed ones with stamps this year. :( Oh well, I'm sure I'll do some more holiday stamping before it's over). Ok, hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season. Love and Hugs to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)