Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Comic Book Influenced minibook

Since I decided that I was going to start posting things in my Etsy store again, I decided to pick up a Recollections Paper Pad that I've been eyeing with no idea whatsoever what I would do with this much paper. I made the cutest little minibook that would be great for documenting time at some con, fav comic book store, or a superhero themed party (kid or adult). Here are the pics:








I've also completed a layout that I'll be sharing with you later in the week and I hope to get at least one more layout finished while I'm here. The only thing I don't like about scrapping at a petsitting client's house is that ALL my paints and things aren't here... but actually I find that it helps to have less things to choose from. That's the beauty of kit clubs and scrapping from a kit, it gives you some set things to choose from and you can just start there and GO! ( adding bits if you "need") them, but otherwise you know it's all set to go together. Ok, off to walk some dogs before I go to work!

(also if someone like American Crafts had this paperline out earlier and someone knows the name of it, can you tell me?)

The link to my Etsy Store is in the sidebar, but the direct link to this book is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)