Thursday, November 14, 2013

Beautiful Living City

When I first started scrapbooking in 2008 I subbed to a kit club. It was called Bad Girls and it was completely AWESOME and inspiring. It really helped me learn to do whatever I want on a page or in a minibook because basically the designers there used anything they liked and found inspiring and the kits included found objects and antique ribbons, etc.... Fast forward through them shutting down and me moving and I finally decided I might like to try out another kit club. Mostly because sometimes you get things in kits you might not normally buy on their own and for the fab mix of products picked out for you to work together. Also sometimes I am crippled because I can't just buy every single thing I want right now! Um, and this helps :).
After googling kit clubs I found the October 2013 kit at Scrapbook Circle and signed up for a 2 month membership. My favortie thing right now is that I am CRUSHING this kit! I have made three layouts so far and have my fourth planned and I think after the fourth I will have just some bits and bobs to add to my stash, the papers in this kit were to die for. Here was my first and second... now for the third:

I used the sketch challenge from Scrapbook Circle for November for the creation of this LO. That rainbow paper from Glitz Design's Wild and free collection makes me so happy! There is journalling on the LO so don't think I skimped on you ;). I'm not sure I ever would have gotten any of those ADORABLE little Allison Kreft bags without getting them in the kit but I love how it looks peeking out from behind my freehand half circle. And I am loving those Canvas stickers from Pink Paislee.

What have you been making lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)