Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #70, Take 2!

I am definately enjoying the Polka Dot Lawnscaping Challenge!
I pulled out my Creative Girl paper pad by Cosmo Cricket and then used the Happy Hanukkah set from Lawn Fawn. Oh yes, There are some sprays from Tattered Angels and some Distress Paint in Pewter. LOVE that stuff! I sprayed some crepe paper and used it under the sentiment banner. LOVE using crepe paper in my crafting. This is my favorite Hanukkah card so far this year!
It also has just a couple of peeks of glitter tape because I'm practically obsessed with the stuff right now! OH.... that polka dotty circle paper... it came out of the Simple Surfaces paper pad by Cosmo Cricket, I almost forgot to let you know! Thanks for stopping by to take a look!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)