Friday, November 8, 2013

Hugs and Kisses, You and Me, Always and Forever



This is what my table looked like at 8am Thursday morning :). I had pulled out supplies to make a minibook that I needed to have ready before I left for work.






I needed a gift for a non-scrapping friend so I dug through my bag of goodies from the yardsale I went to at Scrapbooks Plus. That bag is where I found the covers. They are Teresa Collins bracket shaped book covers and 4x6 photo sleeves by bind it all. I covered the outside of the covers in a sheet of 12x12 paper from Yours Truly, the inside of the covers are covered with some Glitz Paper Layers, then I used embossing powder to edge the book covers. I used Stickers and elements from the Yours Truly collection to lightly decorate the photo sleeves because the person I'm gifting the book to isn't a scrapbooker. I inserted papers from the Vintage Blue 6x6 paperpad into the photo sleeves. I LOVE how this book turned out... oh and to boot I decorated a recycled brown bag with a tag decorated with some leftover stickers and some lace from my stash. I was in a rush to work so my pic of the bag is terrible... but my book, I took the time to make a video so you could see it's cuteness :).





Here's the quick shot of the bag... too bad I had to go to work ;)


Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)