Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Do You Realize?

I seriously love the Glitter Girl Video Series over at the TwoPeas youtube channel!
This week's episode #96, had a challenge that included using a sketch for a layout. I thought this sketch would be perfect for a layout about my going to see Flaming Lips this year with a friend of mine at the Merriweather Pavillion. All things I had never done before:
Gone to MD for a concert.
Gone to Merriweather Pavillion.
Seen the Flaming Lips live.

So much fun...

Here is the LO:

I combined Cut and Paste by Amy Tan with some Wild and Free by Glitz Design and Recorded by Allison Kreft, my fav new thing which is Glitter Tape by American Crafts and some REALLY OLD THICKERS that I am so excited to use. Some various sequins and Art Anthology Mists and boom, I'm done :). I did use a photo collage rather than two 4x6 photos as shown in the sketch and I did turn the sketch on it's side but I love all the movement and color, it really brings to mind everything that was happening on stage in the concert!

Thanks so much and I can't wait for you to see the projects I have in mind for this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)